Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Grey


An oil drilling team's plane goes down on the way home from Alaska. Gathering together their senses and everyone still alive, they try to survive the harsh weather while trying to find civilization. And then the wolves come.

I was excited to see this movie: Liam Neeson fighting wolves. What more could you ask for? I gotta say, I actually got more than I asked for. The story was emotional and tense and I actually wanted all the characters to survive – even the dumb annoying ones. The movie definitely didn't pull any punches throughout the movie, especially at the end. Personally I loved the ending, it felt appropriate; however I know a lot of people who just didn't like it. Overall I liked the movie a lot more then I thought I would, it might even be going on my to be bought list.

Oh, also. Stay around after the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment