Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day Twenty-Four: Zombie in Space

Day Twenty-Four: That one awesome movie idea that still hasn’t been done yet

This one took me a bit to figure out what to write. The only thing I wrote down on my list for this was 'Zombie in Space'. I guess I didn't realize I'd have no idea how to write about it, so here's it goes.

Imagine a future, maybe Cowboy Bebop-esque or maybe instead like Firefly. Our main characters land at a planet to do their thing, and they here rumors of a sickness spreading. On their way back to their ship, a guy stumbles in their way, a moaning groaning guy, who immediately tries to eat their face off. The entire dock gets put on lock down and the planet is put into quarantine making it impossible to leave. Now our main characters have to fight off zombies to stay alive and try and get off the planet all illegally and stuff.

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment