Monday, September 19, 2011

Day Four: Toy Story 3

Day Three: A movie that makes you really sad


You've seen Toy Story 3, right? Of course you did, so I don't really need to explain why it's sad. I knew the ending was going to be sad, however I was not prepared for the entire movie to be sad. Okay, that may have been an exaggeration. The entire movie wasn't sad – just most of it. The beginning was sad, then there was a happy part, then a sad part then a happy part, then another sad part. Then to top it off, the greatest sad to ever sad. It seemed then as soon as I stopped getting all teary eyed from a part and enjoyed the happy, another sad part swept in to moisten my tear ducts. It definitely didn't help that my aunt was sitting next to me bawling the entire time, hearing someone else cry just makes you want to cry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment