Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day Three: How To Train Your Dragon

Day Three: A movie that makes you really happy

I want a dragon. Specifically a dragon exactly like Toothless. I want to ride it, feed it, do that cute thing where you get it to chase the light spot like a cat. If I’m ever feeling down, I watch this movie. Not only is it so happy and cute, it's so pretty too. The way the dragon is giving an actual personality is genius, and just makes me want one even more.

This movie is about exactly what the title suggests. Hiccup is a Viking, but you wouldn't be able to tell from his appearance or attitude. He doesn't feel any real need to pillage or plunder or fight dragons or yell a lot. The other Vikings few him as a disgrace, so he goes out to kill a dragon in an attempt to prove himself worthy. He finds a wounded dragon that's just ripe for the killing, but he can't do it. Instead he nurses it back to health and tries to find ways to fix the dragons broken tail wing. He grows attached to the dragon, names to Toothless and becomes friends with it. He then tries to change the Vikings view on dragons, with … mixed results.

What's not to love about this movie? Dragons, Vikings, epic fights. Did I mention Dragons? Cause that's my favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment